It's the end of an era people. The TV series "Friday Night Lights" is over, and along with it has gone my entire reason for existence. This past week I've simply gone to work a few times, just waiting to come home and watch the show. I started from the very first episode of season one, and a few hours ago I finished the last episode of season five. Yeah, I'm one of those weirdos who get attached to a TV show as if it were my life. The last TV show I enjoyed as much as this one was ALIAS, but in some ways Friday Night Lights is much better.
The character development is outrageous because you get to know every aspect of a character's personality, almost as if you know them in real life. Okay, sometimes the underage drinking was a little out of control, but add a thick Texan accent with long, semi-dirty locks, and I'm there! Although the show has ended, I will definitely continue to search google images for Taylor Kitsch and I'll definitely watch the seasons over and over again.
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

1 comment:
I feel this show is a good replication of Texan life, except that everyone in the show is wayyyy too good looking and at an average BMI to actually be from Tejas. But really, everything else.
Post a Comment