Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gramps Retirement Partay

The party was a riot.  Okay, maybe not the rave you're thinking of, but it was still off the hook.  My mom made a great highlight video of my grandpa which was playing in the background and there was a delicious BBQ to boot.  It's amazing how many people came to support grandpa's retirement!  Even at his old age he still had the energy to greet everyone.  (Haha that's a funny statement because truthfully he has more energy than probably everyone combined.  He does everything, including run marathons!)















Since we brought my nephew Eli I swear all I did the entire time was chase him around.  He liked to go up and down steps, then run across the courtyard, then push his stroller around, then who knows what else.  Finally we got him to sit in his stroller, but that meant someone was constantly pushing him.  At one point I even took him out of the church and walked him around the block!  Nothing was gettin' that kid to sleep!  My cousin Ewa on the right is so beautiful!  She and I just happened to almost be matching that day, flowers and all!  It was a great day!

No comments: